Koodo Community

Community

Mobile Internet with HUB

It would be nice if they had a Mobile Internet plan for business like telus and others with the Hub. I know Telus and Koodo are the same but I am a Koodo customer and maybe I could package the two at a better rate.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
While it would be nice, Telus customers can't even package the two at a better rate so that would be unlikely. I think the first step to opening the doors to internet devices is probably a tablet plan which would hopefully do well enough to bring in internet only devices like the hubs.
Telus & Koodo aren't the same. They are only the same in the way they use Telus' network. Telus & Koodo are companies under the Telus Umbrella corporation. Don't expect to see Koodo doing anything with business accounts. They are meant for personal use only. So things like BES or any type of a HUB feature that business accounts may have access to, won't be done for Koodo.
Userlevel 5
Marcus Fenix wrote:

Telus & Koodo aren't the same. They are only the same in the way they use Telus' network. Telus &...

I assume they were looking at this http://mobility.telus.com/en/AB/huawei_b890/index.shtml which you don't need to be a business account to get. It for rural people to get high speed internet and even provides optional "landline" style service as well.
Marcus Fenix wrote:

Telus & Koodo aren't the same. They are only the same in the way they use Telus' network. Telus &...

Yes that is it, the 10gb is not really enough though, so may just leave it for now. With three computers hooked up to it and Facebook etc. , 15 or 20 gb would more do it.
Userlevel 5
Marcus Fenix wrote:

Yeah for that high of data usage mobile data really isn't the best option.
Koodo is the best 🙂