Koodo Community
Solved

Mistake change plan

Hello
I've just changed my plan but the company where I work told me they can't pay more for my bill, how can I dismiss my changes and go back to the previous plan?
I see I can't do more than 1 change in the same month.
Please tell me there is a solution for this!
icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 9 November 2018, 15:03

Hello
I've just changed my plan but the company where I work told me they can't pay more for my bill, how can I dismiss my changes and go back to the previous plan?

Hey David! To avoid a very confusing invoice we only allow 1 rate plan change per bill cycle via Self Serve. If necessary, you can contact us through Facebook private message (https://m.me/Koodo) to see what we can do about getting you back onto your old rate plan :)

In regards to your other question about canceling. At the moment of cancellation, a rep would give you the option of cancelling immediately or waiting until the end of your bill cycle. The choice is entirely yours however, your current monthly usage should be considered to avoid unnecessary prorated charges.
Note: Port-outs are always cancelled immediately and a credit is applied for the difference of the bill cycle.
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello David,

If the plan's still offered, give Koodo a call so that can switch it back for you. Explain the situation and you won't charged.
Where can I find the number to call?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where can I find the number to call?
You can request a call back via koodo assist
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Thank you. What happens if I change company the first day of my new billing cycle? Will I be charge for the whole month even if I'll not use it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, you actually have 14 days to cancel your account without any charge. If you cancel after that, you'll be pro-rated.
Really? Sure about that?Even if this is my 3rd cycle/month?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thank you. What happens if I change company the first day of my new billing cycle? Will I be charge for the whole month even if I'll not use it?
You can ask for a refund for that amount if they charge you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Really? Sure about that?Even if this is my 3rd cycle/month?
No, you will be charged for the full month by default with Koodo. However you can request a refund for the rest of the month after your final bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, you actually have 14 days to cancel your account without any charge. If you cancel after that, you'll be pro-rated.
14 days is from the moment you created the account with Koodo. It's their "return policy" Should've mentioned it
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hello

Hey David! To avoid a very confusing invoice we only allow 1 rate plan change per bill cycle via Self Serve. If necessary, you can contact us through Facebook private message (https://m.me/Koodo) to see what we can do about getting you back onto your old rate plan :)

In regards to your other question about canceling. At the moment of cancellation, a rep would give you the option of cancelling immediately or waiting until the end of your bill cycle. The choice is entirely yours however, your current monthly usage should be considered to avoid unnecessary prorated charges.
Note: Port-outs are always cancelled immediately and a credit is applied for the difference of the bill cycle.