Koodo Community

Community

Missed call alerts by sms

Wind and fido has a feature that will notify you by sms when you miss a call. This is great for those who have there phones turned off due to dead battery or other reasons. very useful feature for me and my friends

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Someone did suggest this before, don't think it ever gathered much steam, although I seem to recall it starting a flame war.
Userlevel 2
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Someone did suggest this before, don't think it ever gathered much steam, although I seem to reca...

Completely did, someone took up the position that this type of service wasn't possible. lol
personally, if they don't leave a message or send me a sms, i really don't want to know that they called. must not have been that important.... it was the first 'feature' that I turned off when I was with Robbers...
Userlevel 6
It'd be a nice option to have. Though personally I wouldn't use it.
this pissed me off so much today when I met an amazing girl who called me to have me get her number since I had no battery.. when I get home my stupid phone didn't get any missed call or number.. Koodo, come on, I was happy and now you are letting your customers down 
I have a dual SIM phone..okay it's an One Plus 2. So I have a Koodo sim (Primary) and a Vodafone India sim (which is currently latched to Rogers in Canada) on International Roaming. The Vodafone sim is just for receiving incoming SMS and knowing who is trying to call me from India. If I have to I usually call back from the Koodo number. 

Okay long story short. I have missed call alert on the Vodafone sim but no voicemail. So when I turn on my phone I get an sms telling me that these are the numbers which called you while your phone was off. How can i get the same feature on my Koodo number?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Punnyabrata Chakraborty wrote:

I have a dual SIM phone..okay it's an One Plus 2. So I have a Koodo sim (Primary) and a Vodafone ...

If you read the rest of the thread you will see that koodo does not offer this feature.