Koodo Community

Community

Solved

manitoba coverage

is there going to be any coverage in Manitoba any place i have gone no service 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here is where you can find where you'll have coverage with Koodo in Manitoba : http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/coverage-maps If you're in a coverage area and still don't have service try restarting your phone. Check that you have automatic network selection enabled or if it's manual select Koodo. Make sure you have network options set to include wcdma and lte. Let us know if that's the cascae snd what phone you have.
Userlevel 4
Steven as a reminder, you have to be on a monthly plan. In some places you will have to roam on Rogers' MTS network but don't worry it is free of charge for post paid users.
Userlevel 3
Jan Hope wrote:

Steven as a reminder, you have to be on a monthly plan. In some places you will have to roam on R...

Rogers and MTS are different networks.
Userlevel 4
Jan Hope wrote:

Steven as a reminder, you have to be on a monthly plan. In some places you will have to roam on R...

Not Jean-Pierre Blais thanks for correcting me here. Because Rogers has agreement with MTS to share their network and signal. I sometimes forget and unjustly associate Rogers with MTS.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jan Hope wrote:

Now that Bell owns MTS do they still have an agreement or the same agreement with Rogers?