Koodo Community

Community

Make Tab Small Plans! (Tab medium and Tab small share the same plans)

If a koodo customer chooses a small tab plan why should they have to choose from the same plans as medium tab. 3 different tabs need 3 different levels of plans and pricing. For example tab small 20-30 dollars, tab medium 30-55 and tab large 55 and up

10 replies

Userlevel 7
You can choose any plan you want for the Tab S. Or is what you're really asking for is a lower priced rate plan to be added to the line-up?
A lowered price plan should be added for those who choose a small tab
Userlevel 7
^ Yeah, that's what I got from this. I think the Tab charge for Tab medium users is basically the same thing? Making a user pay slightly more money for getting the phone cheaper in store?
Yes, but aside from the $5 tab charge on a tab M plan a user that wants to go with a cheaper phone on the tab S should have the choice to pick a plan that is less than $30, a budget phone ($150) should have a budget plan $20 or $25.
Steve wrote:

Yes, but aside from the $5 tab charge on a tab M plan a user that wants to go with a cheaper phon...

Unfortinately that's not the nature of the beast. Don't get me wrong you bring up a valid point here! Maybe koodo will take this under consideration considering how high their rate plans are now
Steve wrote:

Yes, but aside from the $5 tab charge on a tab M plan a user that wants to go with a cheaper phon...

That's exactly why their should be a cheaper plan for a smaller tab, much like fido has, their budget phones have the standard plan which starts at $25
Userlevel 5
I can't see a cheaper plan happening at this point. 15% of $25 = 3.75 per month. x 24 months = $90 tab repayment. They'd essentially be giving you $60 for free when your tab is wiped out after 24 months.
Jorden wrote:

I can't see a cheaper plan happening at this point. 15% of $25 = 3.75 per month. x 24 months =...

15% of 30 = 4.50x24=$108 + 5x24=120. Which equals $228 so with the nexus 4 with a 300 tab they're giving you $72 for free after 24 months, I'm sorry but I don't see your point here because with their plans now your getting tab points for free after 24 months
Userlevel 5
Jorden wrote:

I can't see a cheaper plan happening at this point. 15% of $25 = 3.75 per month. x 24 months =...

It's true, but Koodo isn't in the business to give away money all the time like that. It's over 1/3 of your tab being wiped out just to offer a cheaper plan. Sure 72>60 but it's not bigger than 1/3 of your tab.
Userlevel 5
I think the plans are currently fine the way that small and medium is together. If you want cheaper and smaller plans, Koodo Prepaid is always open.