Koodo Community

Lunar New year promo

• 12 February 2021
  • 16 replies

I saw Koodo’s lunar new year promo and decided to switch a few days ago and got the $50 10GB plan with Tab Mid. I noticed there was supposed to be 888 long distance minutes included in the promo but it’s not showing up on any of the paper work sent in my email today or in the rate plan details in my account. Anyone have any ideas what’s up with that? 

Silvia Koodo 2 months ago

I saw Koodo’s lunar new year promo and decided to switch a few days ago and got the $50 10GB plan with Tab Mid. I noticed there was supposed to be 888 long distance minutes included in the promo but it’s not showing up on any of the paper work sent in my email today or in the rate plan details in my account. Anyone have any ideas what’s up with that? 

Hi there! We have checked the order, the account and the long distance minutes were added. You can see that in your Koodo self-serve koodomobile.com/selfserve, “View my plan”, optional services. Thank you. 

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi there! We have checked the order, the account and the long distance minutes were added. You can see that in your Koodo self-serve koodomobile.com/selfserve, “View my plan”, optional services. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It should be part of it. What's your order number? I can flag a Rep to check if it somehow wasn't added.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I've flagged a Rep. Hopefully you'll get helped in the morning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

I am a new customer and just signed up for this plan and noticed I am having the same issue: 888 long distance not showing up in the terms. My order number is HFO29282470.

The 888 LD add-on would be showed in your self-serve as an add-on. It doesn’t show in your service terms.

I would suggest you access your self-serve and check the add-on of the rate plan. If the add-on isn’t there, you would have to contact Koodo and ask a rep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have long paid off my tab and my current plan is $60/month for 10GB. Have been with koodo for 8 years. Am I eligible for this new offer?

The promo is for new activation only. If you simply change your plan, the option isn’t there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Dinh,

So yes I went through Self Serve > Overview > View rate plan and I don’t see any item or add-on for ‘888 LD’.

L

let me flag a rep to check on the order number. Alternatively, you could contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to assist.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thank you for the flag. :) It seems that the bonus is available in select store locations only (for new activations). Even if it’s a new activation, you placed the order online so I’m afraid we cannot apply it from our end. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello, I am having the same issue, order # HFO29178313, my plan also does not show the 888 long distance minutes. Can someone assist to flag a rep? @Goran@Silvia Koodo ?

Did you also activate as a new customer? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How can I get the lunar promo of $50/month  for 10 GB?

By starting a new line. It's not for existing customers.

Hi,

I am a new customer and just signed up for this plan and noticed I am having the same issue: 888 long distance not showing up in the terms. My order number is HFO29282470.

Hi,

The 888 LD add-on would be showed in your self-serve as an add-on. It doesn’t show in your service terms.

I would suggest you access your self-serve and check the add-on of the rate plan. If the add-on isn’t there, you would have to contact Koodo and ask a rep.

Hi Dinh,

So yes I went through Self Serve > Overview > View rate plan and I don’t see any item or add-on for ‘888 LD’.

L

My order number was HFO29203044. Thanks Goran :)

Hello, I am having the same issue, order # HFO29178313, my plan also does not show the 888 long distance minutes. Can someone assist to flag a rep? @Goran ? @Silvia Koodo ?

Hello, I am having the same issue, order # HFO29178313, my plan also does not show the 888 long distance minutes. Can someone assist to flag a rep? @Goran@Silvia Koodo ?

Did you also activate as a new customer? 

Yes also a new customer

How can I get the lunar promo of $50/month  for 10 GB?

I have long paid off my tab and my current plan is $60/month for 10GB. Have been with koodo for 8 years. Am I eligible for this new offer?