Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lower price more talk time

I have a $30.00 Canada Wide Plan (since Oct 2013) with up to 100 mins talk time. I see that plan is now $29.00 with up to 200 mins of talk time. Can my plan be changed to the new rates. Thanks, Don

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Yep you can login to your self serve and m ake the change yourself. Click on Plans and add ons then click on change plan. From the drop down menu select the new plan you wish to change to and confirm the changes on the bottom.
Userlevel 5
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Yep you can login to your self serve and m ake the change yourself. Click on Plans and add ons th...

Reminder that when you change your plan, you'll get prorated rates on your next bill so the bill next month may be higher than usual.
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Yep you can login to your self serve and m ake the change yourself. Click on Plans and add ons th...

Shouldn't the pro-rated changes be pretty minimal since the plans are almost the same price?
Userlevel 7
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Yup. In fact, he might even get a tiny credit because his new plan is cheaper by a loonie.