Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Long distance free? on a Canada data 1G unlimited plan

My monthly Plan:CAN Data 1G Ultd min QC $45, Just want to be sure,this means I can call anywhere in Canada & not get charged long distance?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
You won't incur Canadian Long Distance charges if you have a Canada-Wide Plan.
ok so the plan I have is canada wide plan,correct? sorry,I just want to make sure I understand the abbreviations
Userlevel 6
Dainty Dame wrote:

ok so the plan I have is canada wide plan,correct? sorry,I just want to make sure I understand t...

Not sure ... mine in Self Seve says "Canada-wide Plan" not just "Can". You might want to call Koodo directly first just to be 100% sure if it doesn't explicitly say "Canada-wide Plan".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dainty Dame wrote:

ok so the plan I have is canada wide plan,correct? sorry,I just want to make sure I understand t...

Or if you log into your self serve and go to "Plans and Add-ons" then click on the plan. It will show you what plan you have and what's included 🙂
Dainty Dame wrote:

I've just signed up for the same thing. CAN Data 1GB Ultd min QC for $45. I'm pretty sure Canada wide is unlimited. Service agreement says (included services): Unlimited Canadian LD
Userlevel 4
Dainty Dame wrote:

You are correct JackK
Dainty Dame wrote:

Plus you got extra 30 mins every month to call anybody overseas! 🙂
Userlevel 4
Dainty Dame wrote:

International students and new immigrants to Canada only for that one 🙂
Dainty Dame wrote:

thanks everyone,Koodo did contact me back & I am covered to call anywhere in canada with no charge 🙂