Koodo Community

Community

Little modification to the $39 plan

Userlevel 6
Hey Koodo! Just a heads up. First, bringing back the $39 plan is a great idea! However, it needs a bit of tweaking before I can recommend it again to friends. You are well aware that Fido/Virgin are offering the same plan. One thing that caught my eye on the Virgin offer is the overage fees though. They're at $10/600MB and you're at $5/200MB, which is $15/600MB. Make it $5/300MB or $10/600MB and I start pushing friends/family to this plan again! 🙂

9 replies

Userlevel 6
There's also advantages to being with Koodo over Virgin ... but I agree that would be a welcomed change to the current new 39$ Plan.
Userlevel 7
There are also advantages to being with Virigin over Koodo, John. Lets not play that game.
Userlevel 6
Well, I was comparing the 2 strictly from a pricing point of view, hence my post. I just felt it would only be fair to offer the same overage pricing since it is, for now, better on Virgin.
Userlevel 1
This was only brought back, by both Koodo and Virgin, as a temporary measure while Fido's was still around. Now that we know the Fido one is to end shortly, so will both Koodo's and Virgin. They won't give it much thought at this point, it's purely a stop-gap measure. You'll likely never see it again from anybody.
Userlevel 6
Humberto Giambrone wrote:

This was only brought back, by both Koodo and Virgin, as a temporary measure while Fido's was sti...

As much as it saddens me to say this, I have to agree with what you wrote above 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Humberto Giambrone wrote:

This was only brought back, by both Koodo and Virgin, as a temporary measure while Fido's was sti...

Who knows koodo could extend it like they have in the past, even multiple times.
I'm currently on this 39 dollar plan. If the plan ceases to exist and then if i want to buy a new phone later on with tab medium, would i be able to keep this plan?
Userlevel 4
DannyG wrote:

I'm currently on this 39 dollar plan. If the plan ceases to exist and then if i want to buy a new...

On the tab medium, your plan needs to be at least $30/month. Based on that, you do NOT have to change your plan 🙂
DannyG wrote:

I'm currently on this 39 dollar plan. If the plan ceases to exist and then if i want to buy a new...

very good, thanks for the reply.