Koodo Community
Solved

Limited Time Plan Offers

how long do limited time offers last for.. I got my phone on a $45 data plan with 1gb of data and unlimited text and minutes. Will i have that plan for as long as I keep the phone, or will I have to change it once the limited time offer expires?

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Hey, Ramona. If you see a limited offer, it can go from weeks to months... We really can't know exactly when it will end. If you got in a limited time offer plan, you will have it forever unless you leave koodo. Once you left koodo, and the plan is over, it is not possible to get that plan again. Hope this helps!
Thanks for asking to the Koodo community! Have a great day! 🙂
Userlevel 6
Jose t.t wrote:

Limited time offer – DOUBLE DATA! whats that mean  on
$60 per month
Unlimited mi...

Hi Jose, You get 2 GB not 4GB on the $60 national rate plan. It used to be 1GB.
Limited time offer – DOUBLE DATA! whats that mean  on
$60 per month
Unlimited minutes
2 GB of Shock-Free Data
Unlimited messaging ..... does it mean i get 4 GB instead of 2 GB on $60   (
Double data now included on $45 and $60 promotional plans. )
Userlevel 5
Hi there! The service will start directly after the activation and we cannot make it start later.
Would my month for the plan start today if I opened an account now or can I make it start only on may 23rd when Id transfer over my number?
Userlevel 6
do_snow wrote:

generally how long is the deal offered for?  I'm waiting till may23rd to finish my contract ...

Hi there, a promotion can last 1 week or a month! We really can't say how long we'll keep a special deal. You could always activate an account now (we'll assign a phone number) and transfer your current number on May 23rd. A transfer is easy and can be done for free online via Self Serve. The transfer - also called port out - will then cancel automatically the other account 🙂 We hope to welcome you soon at Koodo!
generally how long is the deal offered for?  I'm waiting till may23rd to finish my contract with another company before switching over to Koodo.
Userlevel 1
Promotional plans are valid for as long as you do not change your plan. So even after the promotion expires you keep the plan until you opt to change it / become deactivated / go on a monthly hold