Koodo Community

Limited time offer deals for rate plans

Koodo has the "limited time offer" deals on their rate plans. I am keeping my eye open for a good one on the tab large so I can upgrade my phone. I am wondering if anybody knows when they usually change those deals? Right now the best plan is $89 for 3gb of data so I'm looking for a better offer before upgrading.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Megan, unfortunately nobody knows when Koodo changes offers on plans or phones so you'll just have to keep an eye out and hope to catch the deal your looking for. Keep in mind you can always switch your plan whenever you want with koodo either to another plan available for your level of tab or pay off your tab and get a new plan of any level.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately they don't normally announce them ahead of time so your only real option is to keep checking the website.
Userlevel 6
Just keep checking often. They rotate deals, but you never know when. I scored 2GB+2GB bonus for $60/month (BYOD) a few months back, so better deals do come up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could also look on a website like RedFlagDeals. Good deals are often posted over there,