LD Saver

• 14 January 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
(empty)

7 replies

Userlevel 2
It used to be be a requirement in order for the phones to be able to call international numbers, otherwise international calling was disabled. Recently Koodo has added a pay-per use addon for International calling, so the LD Saver is no longer an actual requirement for the international calling. It's only required if you want the cheaper rates.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It used to be be a requirement in order for the phones to be able to call international numbers, ...So then I can assume that someone will be changing the text in the Self-Serve popup? Thanks for the clarification Myke.
Userlevel 2
It used to be be a requirement in order for the phones to be able to call international numbers, ...One would assume so, yes.
Userlevel 7
The amount of logic in this post is giving me a headache.
Userlevel 2
The amount of logic in this post is giving me a headache.Let me simplify it then. Before pay per use international calling, LDSaver was required in order for calling to even happen. After pay per use international calling, LDSaver now just gives cheaper rates.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The amount of logic in this post is giving me a headache.Considering the volume of my posts, I'm bound to get it right every now and then 😉
Userlevel 3
The amount of logic in this post is giving me a headache.As an example: prior to the pay per use LD rates. Customer had to add the LD saver for 1 call and get it removed again just for them to complete the call. Due to limitations of self serve you can only change add ons once her billing cycle whichc aused client to call in add the LD saver and remove it after they were done with it.