Koodo Community
Solved

LD add on

• 8 April 2021
  • 2 replies

2 dollar add on for long distance was charged to my account. I never authorized it. Now it won't let me remove. Tried to call and they force you to talk to a chat bot? Terrible. It's not like their phone plans are dirt cheap I'm still paying a pretty penny. Why was this charge added and how come I can't reverse it now? 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 8 April 2021, 07:31

The 1000min LD add-on has been a common promotion over the years for new customers. Just recently the updated the price to $2 giving notice of the increase on bills and some if not all received emails as well.

You should be able to see this add-on through your selfserve account under view rate plan and then you can remove it from there.

If not you can follow what Goran said above to get assistance from a rep.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are there any other authorized users on your account? I don't think that Koodo would have just added it on without you asking for it. A glitch is possible I suppose. Yes you can use the chat bot  to request a callback in the morning or send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The 1000min LD add-on has been a common promotion over the years for new customers. Just recently the updated the price to $2 giving notice of the increase on bills and some if not all received emails as well.

You should be able to see this add-on through your selfserve account under view rate plan and then you can remove it from there.

If not you can follow what Goran said above to get assistance from a rep.