Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Lastest Canada-wide Talk & Text Plan

I picked up a new brochure (June 2013) and I was told the Canada-wide Talk & Text Plan for $50.00 now has unlimited texting, and Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling. When I try to upgrade to the lastest plan, I only get a menu with my old $50.00 Talk & Text Plan which provides only 50 text/month. Anyone know how to upgrade to the newest plan?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Suzanne... Fell free to choose on the Self Service the 50$ Canada wide Talk and Text plan, it includes unlimited text messages, it is only that the system will tell you on that page that includes 50, disregard that and no worries, the new plan includes unlimited sms, 100% sure...
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there Suzanne... Fell free to choose on the Self Service the 50$ Canada wide Talk and Text pla...

I forgot, About the Family calling, remember that is only for lines under the same account, but since you are choosing an unlimited plan, you don't have to worry about minutes, you can call anywhere in Canada with no limits...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you change the plan, make sure you look at what your current plan has as well as what you will get. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe in the details when you choose the new $50 plan it will say unlimited messaging
Userlevel 4
In Self Serve, when you are at the screen that shows you your current plan vs the plan you chose, it will show you the full details of your old plan. That is where you would most likely see the 50 text messages. Common confusion for those that do not use Self Serve often. Rest assured, the $50 Canada Wide Talk & Text plan will have unlimited messaging as the above posters have mentioned.