Koodo Community

Last day for double the minutes/data!

Userlevel 3
As the topic says jump on ship while Koodo is offering it! Double the minutes and data expire today!

19 replies

Userlevel 6
Brace yourselves for the onslaught of people chiming in tomorrow asking "How can I still get the double promo?"................ It happens every. single. time.
Userlevel 5
Brace yourselves for the onslaught of people chiming in tomorrow asking "How can I still get the ..."NO ONE TOLD ME THAT THIS DOUBLE PROMO WAS ENDING TODAY I DEMAND MY DOUBLE PROMO"
Userlevel 3
I concur but I always say "too bad so sad" you missed the promo you'll have to wait for the next one lol.
Userlevel 4
Maybe a "Game Of Thrones" picture and name would have been better in this case....
Userlevel 3
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This is going to be a fun fest.....not looking forward to promoting these new plans.
Userlevel 4
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This...Umm...ya. You're not supposed to mention anything coming out unless it is already posted...
Userlevel 3
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This...Did I mention "details"? Not that I'm aware of
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This...Oh no! I hope they aren't too bad, I am dying to get on the double data deal but my contract isn't due until June 😞
Userlevel 4
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This...No, you mentioned plans coming out. It's still the same thing. For other posts that we commented on about people asking when something is coming out, what is the usual response? [b]No one can comment on that until it is posted.
Userlevel 6
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This...I doubt Koodo would pull a "July 2013" one more time..... or would they? o_O
Userlevel 4
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This...Hard to say for sure but all the same, nothing about new products or plans should be mentioned until the day it is posted publicly or we are told we can tell people about it. None of which happened in this case. It's part of our employee contract.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This...Who the heck is Zaphod Beeblebrox - oh wait, never mind 😃 Don't get your towel wet!
Userlevel 4
Wait till you see the new plans coming out tommorow I literally gagged when I seen them lol. This...If it happens, it happens. I got lots on my minds considering I'm a semi-cousin of Ford Prefect which I share three of the same mothers. Due to an accident with a contraceptive and a time machine, my direct ancestors from my dear old Pop are also my direct descendants. Wrap a towel around that one...
How do you all know the double plan is finishing tomorrow well meaning the 23rd of January ?
Userlevel 4
How do you all know the double plan is finishing tomorrow well meaning the 23rd of January ?Because someone told information that one was not supposed to reveal according to the confidentiality agreement we signed when starting employment with Koodo. I still see them on the website. This is why I keep saying that no one can comment when people ask when something is happening with koodo. For all we know, these plans can go into next month. *shakes head*
I am happy with my grandfather plan 😉 and was going to change it but now I am sticking to the plan I have now 😉
No more Talk and Text plans??? And no more unlimited incoming calls included in any plans.
No more Talk and Text plans??? And no more unlimited incoming calls included in any plans.Actually the 50$ and more plans have unlimited incoming calls still!
No more Talk and Text plans??? And no more unlimited incoming calls included in any plans.I missed that one. Thanks