Koodo Community

Community

Koodo to Koodo Network Calling

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have Koodo plans include unlimited Koodo to Koodo network calling. Just a feature I missed having when i was with another carrier

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think anybody's offered this feature in quite a while, I know Rogers dropped it several years ago.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I don't think anybody's offered this feature in quite a while, I know Rogers dropped it several y...

Wind still offers this.
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I don't think anybody's offered this feature in quite a while, I know Rogers dropped it several y...

As well as Sasktel, they still offer this too.
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Regardless of other carriers offering it or not, it would be nice of Koodo to bring a feature like this. Koodo can (and should) innovate sometimes and not only wait for the other players to move first.
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I know right, Koodo should just make a brand new nationwide plan like $60 with 5GB of Data.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Erwin, would that be the Saskatchewan plan? Tell me when it comes free with a genuine Saskatchewan Seal Skin cell phone case. (note KOOdos to the writers of Superdave for that one)
Userlevel 6
Great idea Dennis, The Koodo family shouldn't not have to pay for calling our koodo brothers and sisters.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Great idea Dennis, The Koodo family shouldn't not have to pay for calling our koodo brothers a...

That's even better. Koodo / Telus / Mobilicity (Pending approval) network calling
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Great idea Dennis, The Koodo family shouldn't not have to pay for calling our koodo brothers a...

Haha I like the way you put that, Erwin 😃 One star from me 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

And looks like Ottawa put an end to Telus buying Mobilicity
Koodo had a feature like this when they had CDMA phones. Can't remember when they stopped offering it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Koodo had a feature like this when they had CDMA phones. Can't remember when they stopped offerin...

was offered from July 20/2009 until July 20/2011
Userlevel 7
As long as it includes the prepaid crowd too, as long as their account is active.
Chad Burr wrote:

As long as it includes the prepaid crowd too, as long as their account is active.

I was just going to say that when I saw your response!