Koodo Community
Question

koodo text offering 2 gig gb bonus is this real

• 19 November 2020
  • 6 replies

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It appears to be based on my guess. You're not the only one to ask. We're waiting on a Rep to confirm. If you wanna wait a little bit we can get back to you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You are not the first person asking this

I have not received a response from our Koodo contact yet, but I will flag this to a rep for you

I received a text from Koodo saying happy gift from Koodo friends. Choose free 2 gb or 1000 minutes Reply with your choice. Is this real or fake. What is Koodo doing to protect customers privacy.  How did they get my name and number. Am in the process of filing CRTC complaint

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received a text from Koodo saying happy gift from Koodo friends. Choose free 2 gb or 1000 minutes Reply with your choice. Is this real or fake. What is Koodo doing to protect customers privacy.  How did they get my name and number. Am in the process of filing CRTC complaint

Why is that so surprising? It's your account and subscriber info being a client with Koodo. Are you not a Koodo customer or something?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If this is real then it is Koodo using their own customer info. 
Let’s wait to see if this is legit first

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Looks legit.