Koodo Community

Community

Koodo Student Plans!

Koodo should come out with a nice promotional student plan! A lot of the other mobile companies are coming out with student plans and I would definitely be interested in seeing what Koodo could come up with as I'm going back to school!

6 replies

Userlevel 6
We never know what can happen, Cheryl, but judging from what happened last year at the same period, I wouldn't keep my hopes up, and I'm not pointing fingers at Koodo. None of the carriers had anything worthwhile last year. The only [i]real deal to be had last year was around christmas time when Koodo prepaid had double data and voice boosters.
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

We never know what can happen, Cheryl, but judging from what happened last year at the same perio...

Yeah that's when I got my last plan and now the same plan is 10 dollars more expensive. I was planning on moving down a plan, but there is no point if when I move down a plan I will still be spending the same amount!
Userlevel 5
While it would be nice (and I'm not totally shooting down the idea), it sorta goes against Koodo's policy where everyone is equal and all plans are available fairly to all clients to limit a specify plan to students only. In the two years I've been with them I have yet to see them offer one
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jorden wrote:

While it would be nice (and I'm not totally shooting down the idea), it sorta goes against Koodo'...

Many "student plans" are simply back-to-school-plans. You don't have to be a student to sign up.
Userlevel 7
Also, it's pretty much late in the game for student plans
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've suggested something similar here : http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/student_discounts-xjxqp