Koodo Community

Community

Koodo should bring back 20 and 25 $ plans

26 replies

Userlevel 6
The closest you can get to it is the $30 plan with no Tab to get 10% off your bill, which would be $27. Lower than that and you need to look at prepaid. Because of the new 24 month Tab clearance policy in place, you can pretty much bet your hard earned money that you won't be seeing $20 or $25 monthly plans again.
Userlevel 6
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

The closest you can get to it is the $30 plan with no Tab to get 10% off your bill, which would b...

Hey, congrats Topper.
Userlevel 6

The closest you can get to it is the $30 plan with no Tab to get 10% off your bill, which would b...

Holy smokes! I just noticed! lol! I thought my usually purple frame looked a bit off... haha! Thanx 😃
Userlevel 6

Well, surprise? Does this mean you're upgrading your burger?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The T-Rex Burger http://www.businessinsider.com/wendys-corp-shuts-down-t-rex-burger-2013-6
Userlevel 6

I actually heard about this, even if I wasn't already vegetarian the idea of this burger would've pushed me over the edge. I can't believe people actually ordered that abomination.
Userlevel 6

lol, well, I guess I'll be on the lookout for a 8bit pixelated burger then 😃 If I find a suitable one, I might just use it 😛
Userlevel 6

While I think about it... it's Wednesday.... and BK has cheap Whoppers on Wednesdays 😛 I might be eating [i]very unhealthy tonight, lol
Userlevel 6

BWAHAHAHAHA! BURGER-MAN!
Userlevel 6

I knew you'd like it 😛 It just flows smoothly.... 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I miss the $20 plans
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

I miss the $20 plans

Hey, congratulations Dennis!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I miss the $20 plans

Thanks!
Userlevel 6
If everyone collectively stopped subsidizing their phones I'm sure the plan price will go back down. Until then, however, we're all paying for those subsidies together. yay
Price of the plans will NOT go down. The way that the tab works, your tab will reach a balance of $0 in 24 months or less. If there are lower plans, it would take more than 24 months to pay off therefore there CAN'T be lower plans. Sorry to break the bad news but if you want your plans to be lower than $30, then prepay is your option
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Steven wrote:

Price of the plans will NOT go down. The way that the tab works, your tab will reach a balance of...

We can't really say with certainty that these prices won't go down. If Koodo feels enough pressure (i.e. people vote with their wallets), then the prices will go down. If people are only complaining, but continuing to subscribe then Koodo (or anyone else) doesn't really have any incentive to lower prices.
Userlevel 3
You can thank the governement for the drastic increases in cell phone companies which means MORE TAX! Yay!
Userlevel 6
Rocky Balboa wrote:

You can thank the governement for the drastic increases in cell phone companies which means MORE ...

I think that you're jumping to conclusions here, Rocky. This is more along the lines of corporate greed responding to consumer greed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

You can thank the governement for the drastic increases in cell phone companies which means MORE ...

Wanting reasonable prices is hardly consumer greed.
Userlevel 6
Rocky Balboa wrote:

The consumer greed I was mentioning was related to wanting $500 phones for free.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Tab Large has a Tab large specific plan to subsidise a phone price($65 and up). Is it possible to add cheaper plans($20,$25) for only on the No tab plan? You will buy a phone outright with the prepaid phone price and activate monthly "No tab specific plan". You might say "just open a prepaid account is easy". But if you have a large family, the family calling feature on monthly plan makes a lot of different. Just my thought 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

The Tab Large has a Tab large specific plan to subsidise a phone price($65 and up). Is it poss...

With Koodo, you can only have 4 lines on one account, so it wouldn't really be suitable for a large family.
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

The Tab Large has a Tab large specific plan to subsidise a phone price($65 and up). Is it poss...

Congratulations to you too, Mayumi. @Ivan, you can have five lines on one account, still not suited for a big family though.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Thank you, Curtules. Merci 😃 Haha, I thought family of 4 is a big family 😛
Userlevel 7
Definitely need a $25 plan. Make it 50 minutes with no call display/voicemail and unlimited texting. Perfect for teens who don't care about calls. I keep losing customers to prepaid....