Koodo Community

Community

Koodo price matches the others

Userlevel 1
Went on the Koodo site just now and noticed the Canada Wide promotional price went down from $60 to $57. Good going Koodo.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Indeed. And if you were already on the double, double promo plan for $60 there is no need to change it. You will automatically benefit from the price drop on your next billing cycle!
Userlevel 7
Never thought I could love Koodo more 🙂
Userlevel 1
Correct, I guess Koodo is doing this just to respond to some canadian competitors that he is of the match and does not want to loose canadian market
Userlevel 1
I would rather Koodo stayed at $60 and given 3 gigs of data but positive anyway I see it.
samsvoc wrote:

I would rather Koodo stayed at $60 and given 3 gigs of data but positive anyway I see it.

Another gig of data for 3 bucks? Now that's wishful thinking 😉
Userlevel 1
samsvoc wrote:

Well, Christmas is around the corner. 🙂
Yeah I just noticed this as well. I'd signed up for the 60.00 package the other day. I checked Fido out, and they had the same package for 57 dollars. Not enough to make me switch to Fido, as their coverage is not as good in the areas I work in as koodo. It was a nice surprise to see that they had priced matched the plan, and automatically changed my account to the same price. I mean, dropping the price of a plan that I've already signed up for? That's almost unheard of. Big point won by Koodo today, cheers!
Userlevel 3
nice 3 extra $
Great PR move by Koodo
Userlevel 6
JUst got a Happy Holidays text from koodo that i will get the $60 double, double plan for $57. And I don't have to do a thing. Now, that's what I call proactive.
Userlevel 5
Nice to see Koodo is being competitive with other companies (Virgin Mobile and Fido)