Koodo Community

Community

Koodo, please make sure the more expensive plans are BETTER than the cheaper ones... without sacrificing the quality of the cheaper plans

Koodo is supposed to be the company that isn't trying to hide the details. I disagree with my company changing the metrics to appear cheaper, but really be more expensive. [$10/GB is much better than $5/250MB.... please Koodo, that is supposed to be your best plan] before I say anything further I would like to start by saying I'm not complaining about the $60 plan. Why would anyone want to buy the $72 plan with 2.5GB of data (what happened to 3GB anyways?) when data overage is $20/GB. The $60 plan currently gets you 2GB, or if you would like to look at it this way, $70 will get you 3GB. So if you don't use more than 2GB, you pay $60. I just don't understand why they are playing this game. My Idea is always make sure the more expensive plans are BETTER than the cheaper ones... without sacrificing the quality of the cheaper plans.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
As of right now, you're right. It doesn't make sense. However, the $60 plan normally only has 1GB of data with a $10/GB overage = $70 for 2GB. By committing to $70 right away you'll be entitled to 2.5GB off the bat.