Koodo Community

Community

Koodo Chat

How about making a Koodo chat for all platform, where all Koodo users can chat with each other and will help each other in common issues.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
That is pretty much what this is. I see where you're coming at, but when it's a problem many people have, it can be posted on here for all to see, making it easier for those who are having the same problem to rectify it 🙂
but people do not check in here everyday, and the "chat" function is also addicting and koodo can advertise in there as it gets more popular !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fahad Bin Faruk wrote:

but people do not check in here everyday, and the "chat" function is also addicting and koodo can...

Ppl do check here every single day multiple times including myself, in fact anything posted here is set directly to my email and my phone notifies me instantly. To add to that Koodo doesn't want any basic chat on here and are not interested in that type of service, I've already suggested it. I do like the idea personally though as I have suggested it to them before. 🙂
just thought it might help in some way, that's why suggested
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fahad Bin Faruk wrote:

just thought it might help in some way, that's why suggested

Hi Fahad, it's a very nice suggestion. I'm sure Koodo is grateful for them all even the ones they don't implement. As for this chat idea, I can easily imagine a lot of potential abuse since it couldn't be monitored... And you know how quick people are to insist on privacy and all that... So I think it's a good idea but a bit too difficult to implement!