Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo, an idiot robot and the fraud of callback

• 4 June 2021
  • 7 replies

The call back is a SCAM.  We are constantly dealing with a stupid robot.  I have been at this for over one hour.  Sitting by my phone to receive a callback.  The so called callback goes directly to voicemail.  When I press one as the Robot instruct of course it says, I didn’t get that. Because it is an idiot.  I DO NOT DO facetime and twitter.  So not help to me there. 

I have been a koodo customer for over 15 years.  Time to say goodbye.  I am not looking for an alternative. 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 5 June 2021, 22:21

No, it would be another number (one of those toll free ones). 611 is what you call, but Koodo will call you from another number. I’m actually not entirely sure what number that would be, but anything with 877 (ish) would probably best be unblocked, at least until you received your call :)

I’m not 100% sure but I believe it comes from the 1-866-995-6636 number

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What's the issue you have? Maybe we can help you here.
Not sure what's going on with the callback feature but no system is 100%. You can still just create a throwaway twitter account for the sole purpose of getting assistance. Is there that strong an ideological reasons against it to get assistance?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, it would be another number (one of those toll free ones). 611 is what you call, but Koodo will call you from another number. I’m actually not entirely sure what number that would be, but anything with 877 (ish) would probably best be unblocked, at least until you received your call :)

I’m not 100% sure but I believe it comes from the 1-866-995-6636 number

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi Lise! Thanks for reaching out to us. Koodo Assist has been developed as a tool to answer simple, straight-forward requests to help our customers. Here you can find more about the ways this tool can be helpful to you 

It’s important that this phone number 1-866-995-6636  is not blocked on your end. Also, you can schedule a callback at koodo.com/chat from any other phone (mobile or landline). Feel free to share more details about your request and we will do our best to help you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Make sure the number is not blocked in your phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The call back feature does not work. I need to speak to a person.  Not a robot.  I registered a few times to get a call back.  Everytime the koodo call goes directly to my voicemail. The phone does not ring.   Then I listen to the voicemail and press one to speak to a rep.   Basically , the robot wants me to press two in order to cancel my requested call back.  

How can I speak with my voice to a human being ?

611 is not blocked