Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo advertising new plan that which doesn't appear in "change your plan" in self-serve.

Koodo has a new plan that I want to switch to ($45/mth for 1gb data), but it doesn't appear on my list when I select "Change Your Plan" in Self Serve. What gives?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To quality you need to have your tab paid off. Next, you need to call into Koodo to change to it since Koodo is still trying to fix their website to allow customers to change to those new plans
Never had a tab. Brought my own device. I guess what you're saying is that they want me to call to charge me an extra $10. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Geez.... sarcasm much? I dont even work for Koodo. I'm just trying to help you out buddy. No there is no charge to call Koodo to get them to help you do something that you cant do on self serve. I gain nothing by making you pay money so why would I do that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I even posted this idea a while back if you dont believe me http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/change-koodos-reputation-that-every-time-you-need-to-call-customer-service-it-costs-money
No sarcasm intended. Thanks for helping!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shawn wrote:

No sarcasm intended. Thanks for helping!

NP