Koodo Community

Community

Solved

KOODO $50 5gb plan for ON

Hello Can you tell me about the KOODO $50 5gb plan for ON $50 5gb data Unlimited text, canda wide call etc.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There's no such plan in Ontario.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately this plan isn't available in Ontario.
There is a plan for $48, 5GB, Unlim talk and text in Saskatchewan and Manitoba and a $49, 4GB, Unlim talk and text in Quebec but these aren't available to you.
Userlevel 3
I think he is referring to the fido's response to freedom mobile plan which offers this and was asking if koodo had anything similar or will do the same. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrew wrote:

I think he is referring to the fido's response to freedom mobile plan which offers this and was a...

Possibly, still there is no such plan available with Koodo at this current time.
Userlevel 6
The good thing is, you can have your home base in SK/MB/QC yet work in Ontario and get an SK/MB/QC plan associated with an SK/MB/QC phone number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
titaniumtux wrote:

The good thing is, you can have your home base in SK/MB/QC yet work in Ontario and get an SK/MB/Q...

You can also pay random people on kijiji and what not to set it up for you. I mean probably not the best idea but still an option!
There is now a $50- 5GB promotion- can we get in on this if we are existing customers? https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/08/15/public-mobile-koodo-offer-50-5gb-promotion/ 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amy Wilson wrote:

There is now a $50- 5GB promotion- can we get in on this if we are existing customers? [url=...

If you are currently with Public Mobile and had received the text for this promo than you can of course sign up. Otherwise you are out of luck.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amy Wilson wrote:

There is now a $50- 5GB promotion- can we get in on this if we are existing customers? [url=...

I'm with Public Mobile and have not yet received the offer. So it's not even offered to all PM customers.
Userlevel 3
Sign me up!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JohnC wrote:

Sign me up!

See above and the article. You must received the offer and it's only valid to the specific line it was sent to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Roar wrote:

Did OP predict the future?

Nah, this promo has just been brought up a couple times now.