Koodo Community
Question

Issues while trying to purchase a phone @ Koodo

• 19 June 2019
  • 5 replies

I've been trying to Buy the LG G7 One (pre-owned) off the website and I'm encountering issues.

After I login:
When checking the phone on the shop page, it shows me $0 up-front + $6 monthly on the small tab.
When I add that phone to the cart, it changes to $120 up-front + $10 monthly on small tab.

I don't get what's going wrong.

Any ideas?

Is there a number I can call to speak to a person and get this resolved perhaps?

Please help.

TIA

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've seen this usse before. Have you tried another browser?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
See if you can find it in store. You can get a brand new G7 One right now for $0 on Tab Small. New activations would get a $250 bonus gift as well.
I've seen this usse before. Have you tried another browser?
Yup. Tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Same result.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I've seen this usse before. Have you tried another browser?Yup. Tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Same result.

Like i said, go in store, you can get one brand new, $10/month instead of $15/month, if you have a plan $50+ then you can get $10 off for the first year.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I've seen this usse before. Have you tried another browser?Yup. Tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Same result.

If you are on a VPN, disable it, re-start your browser and try again.

Google "change DNS server" and do a temporary setup. Your router or computer may have a corrupt DNS cache.