Koodo Community

Community

Is this a bug!?

I was thinking of switching plans and found a bug where it says that there is a plan of 3Gb of data and unltd minutes for 75$ but the monthly plan total is 55, while the only available plan for 55 is 2gb!

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Are you in Quebec, Pablo?
Userlevel 7
$55 plan with 2gb definitely sounds like a quebec plan. As for this $75 plan with 3gbs, I can't seem to find it on koodo's website for any region. This might be a bug but I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Userlevel 6
Daniel Kim wrote:

$55 plan with 2gb definitely sounds like a quebec plan. As for this $75 plan with 3gbs, I can't s...

Not so long ago, QC had a 3GB/$55 plan which was retired recently. It's not available anymore on new activations, but maybe (just MAYBE) it's still available to existing customers when changing plans thru Self-Serve... I dunno.
Yes, i'm in Quebec, but i was not changing plans, i was just looking at the avaliable plans , and there it was, what is even more strange is the fact that in the cart it's stated that i would have to pay 63.24 monthly if i choose the plan!
Userlevel 6
Pablo Acevedo Rtpo wrote:

Yes, i'm in Quebec, but i was not changing plans, i was just looking at the avaliable plans , and...

Well, if you find the plan attractive, jump on it like a hawk because it's not offered anymore!!! Act quick and you may just achieve the impossible: get a decent plan in this day and age :oP

Yes, i'm in Quebec, but i was not changing plans, i was just looking at the avaliable plans , and...

To do that i would also have to change my phone since this plan it'S not available in the self serve web, its only in the shopping cart.
Userlevel 6

oh I get it now... you probably had added the plan to your cart some time ago.... it won't go thru even if you try it because that plan doesn't exist anymore. So not really a bug, more a relic from the past hanging in your cart :oP

Nope, my cart was empty and i added it yesterday 😛
Userlevel 6

You added it yesterday?? But there isn't even a $75 plan on the website Pablo :oP

I know! that's what i said, i added the 55$ plans, and the 75$ plan appeared just like that in my kart!
Userlevel 6

Well, in that case, edit your cart to keep only the plan and SIM, and try to checkout :oP That 3GB plan is awesome (especially if you're able to get it after it's been retired!)

I tried but adding a phone was required , and i'm already at the top of the tab