Koodo Community
Question

Is there any billing number to call?

• 19 December 2017
  • 7 replies

I need to solve a problem with my payment bill due to a bug in the koodomobile website, but the lines are so busy today and I cannot talk to anyone. I already tried to go to a physical store but they cannot solve my problem.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is the bug that you have? Reps don't take payment from customers anymore due security & privacy. However, you can pay via the automated phone system as well. 
What is the bug that you have? Reps don't take payment from customers anymore due security & ...I tried to pay and the system said that the payment did not go through. So I tried two more times, and the 3 payments were authorized by the credit card company, now I want to contact Koodo to cancel the two extra payments. I already have the confirmation number of the credit card
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is the bug that you have? Reps don't take payment from customers anymore due security & ...I only see the payment in November come through. Nothing in December yet. Did you get an email confirmation that payment went though? 
What is the bug that you have? Reps don't take payment from customers anymore due security & ...No, that is the bug! In Koodo system there is no payment, but on my credit card, there are 3 authorized payments for Koodo. The credit card company said that with the confirmation number, Koodo can track the payment and cancel the two extra payments.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is the bug that you have? Reps don't take payment from customers anymore due security & ...I would just log on to check tomorrow to see if they were actually applied to your account as until they get to us nothing can be cancelled. Right now nothing shows that we have gotten anything.  
What is the bug that you have? Reps don't take payment from customers anymore due security & ...The credit card company said that with the confirmation number, Koodo can track the payment, and manage them in the right form because apparently, the system cannot do it by itself. But I cannot contact any koodo staff by phone, is there any phone available to help me with that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is the bug that you have? Reps don't take payment from customers anymore due security & ...The answer will be the same Raissa as the payments have not gotten to us just yet. You can send us a private message on Facebook, but it will take quite some time to get back (possibly tomorrow) as the current promo in market is making things a bit crazy. But that way you are at least in the queue and won't have to wait on the phone for hours.