Koodo Community
Question

is it a contract?

• 23 April 2013
  • 4 replies

When you sign up for a plan, is it just month to month or is it a contract for 1, 2 or 3 years?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi H. Lisa, welcome 🙂 All plans are month to month - except certain iPhone contracts which are 3 year ones... and most of us would advise you to stay away from those 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well, to add to what Sophia said, with Koodo you will have the options to take the tab and this is "their" way to be on contract. What I mean with this, is that if you quit quit, you'll have to pay back the phone. But there's no other fees to pay.
Userlevel 6
Well, to add to what Sophia said, with Koodo you will have the options to take the tab and this i...Hi Robert, to be a bit more precise, you only pay the amount left on the Tab 🙂
IPhones is the only thing that Koodo does contracts with. The IPhone contracts have their own seperate plans that start at $60 a month. Those plans are NOT Canada Wide Calling. I suggest go on the month-to-month on the Tab. What the tab does is that they take up $150 off the retail price of the phone and Koodo matches 10% of your monthly plan and pays off the Tab for you over time. Even though you do pay more for the phone upfront first, you do save more in the long run. Visit https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html for more details.