Koodo Community
Solved

iPad

• 26 September 2020
  • 7 replies

I already have an iPad which I would like to add to my account. I have been going around in circles for hours trying to find out how to do it. Can someone please help me.

icon

Best answer by Goran 26 September 2020, 20:05

It's possible that they now make you buy a tablet online to try to disincentivize people from getting it and using it in phones. Since you already have a tablet you may have to go in person or speak to a Rep to get around that.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Eh, it seems you would like to add a Tablet plan to your account. If so, you could do it with your selfserve. Sign into your current Selfserve » Shop (on the top left of the screen) » Tablet plans . From there you would  have the option to add a new line (tablet plan) to your account. 

Thx for the info. I did that and it takes me to a page to buy a Huewai (or whatever it’s called) tablet; but I will try again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thx for the info. I did that and it takes me to a page to buy a Huewai (or whatever it’s called) tablet; but I will try again.

Koodo doesn't sell ipad with its tablet plan though. If you are looking for one, you might have to get a byod plan from koodo and an iPad from Apple. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's possible that they now make you buy a tablet online to try to disincentivize people from getting it and using it in phones. Since you already have a tablet you may have to go in person or speak to a Rep to get around that.

I have an iPad, I don’t need to buy one. I want to have cellular data on my iPad.

Thanks for the response. I already have an account with Koodo for my phone with 8G of data. Because of this COVID pandemic, a lot of stores are closed, so you have to do everything on line.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can see 2 Tablet plans with no Tablet attached (BYOD) with my account