Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Interprovincial contract signer upper.

Is it possible to sign up for a Quebec phone number and plan at a Koodo location in Saskatoon?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Technically, yes (last time I checked). But we all know what you want to do so it stops at "technically, yes" lol. Good luck finding a store willing to do it, expect a game of 21 questions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Internet is your best friend for that. Read what other people did, be prepared!
Userlevel 7
Yes it's technically possible but a lot of stores won't allow it. I know Mobile Shop doesn't (or at least our store). Activating an out of province plan/phone # for someone is considered a form of fraud and we can get in a ton of trouble for it, including termination.
Jonathan I wrote:

Yes it's technically possible but a lot of stores won't allow it. I know Mobile Shop doesn't (or ...

Why would it be Fraud though?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Yes it's technically possible but a lot of stores won't allow it. I know Mobile Shop doesn't (or ...

If you have to jump through all kinds of hoops to get something... that means it wasn't meant to be had. Koodo has the right to put you back on an in-market plan, that is about the gist of it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Saskatchewan has the $55 5GB plan. Just saying. You could sign up then change your number to a QC number when you relocate to QC