Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International text msg never sent successfully for one phone

I have two phones enrolled with the same plan "can talk and text 200 mins $29" that should include unlimited international text message. One phone can send intl msg perfectly, but the message from the other phone can never received. I look at the difference between message usage and found out the one that does not work is sending msg to Caribbean area(which is the wrong destination). Who should I talk to to resolve this issue? Thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi, Bowen Since Koodo Community is a public forum, you should try giving Customer Service a call:) A Rep will be happy to assist you:) You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sending to the same phone number on both phones?
Yes, I am
Thank u for you guy's help. Do you happen to know if koodo rep is going to change me for talking to them. I heard there is a fee for everything except online self manage.
Userlevel 3
Bowen lei wrote:

Thank u for you guy's help. Do you happen to know if koodo rep is going to change me for talking ...

No, fortunately, Koodo Reps will not charge you anything for just asking them to change something. That would be a rip-off:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bowen lei wrote:

Thank u for you guy's help. Do you happen to know if koodo rep is going to change me for talking ...

Actually if you call in to ask Koodo to do something you could have done yourself on self serve then there is a charge. Calling and asking is free
Userlevel 3
Bowen lei wrote:

Whatttt?????? A Koodo Rep basically made an account for my on prepaid and didn't charge me anything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bowen lei wrote:

Prepaid may be different.