Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International Text charges - How long do I have to use my 100 texts for a $5 charge?

The international text charge of $5/100 messages - how long do I have to use the 100 messages? I will be in the US for a two week period, and will probably use fewer than 100 texts in that period - does that mean I will pay one $5 charge; a $5 charge in each billing period if I am away over two billing periods; or will it be $5 per day for 100 messages in that day?
icon

Best answer by Daniel Gunn 25 October 2014, 22:15

Hi Mark, When it comes to the roaming text charge, the 100 messages are good until the end of your billing cycle. So you could leave the US and go back again a couple days later and you would only see one $5 charge, unless you went over the allotted amount of text messages then you'd see it go up by another $5. Hope that helps answer your question 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Mark, When it comes to the roaming text charge, the 100 messages are good until the end of your billing cycle. So you could leave the US and go back again a couple days later and you would only see one $5 charge, unless you went over the allotted amount of text messages then you'd see it go up by another $5. Hope that helps answer your question 🙂