Koodo Community

Community

Question

International roaming exclusions.

Is there a list of excluded countries when it come to international roaming, or is just the excluded countries (US and territories) mentioned in the nitty gritty?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Judas, The excluded countries are the ones you see in the nitty-gritty. There's isn't any other hidden ones.
Robert wrote:

Hello Judas, The excluded countries are the ones you see in the nitty-gritty. There's isn't a...

Hey Robert!

It's been 2 months and I'm about to leave for my trip. I can't see the old roaming add-ons anymore, there's a pay per use and the new Easy Roam which doesn't include Lebanon. Am I missing something or have the old roaming add-ons been terminated as a service?

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Judas, The excluded countries are the ones you see in the nitty-gritty. There's isn't a...

EasyRoam indeed isn't able to be used in Lebanon. Currently with Koodo all you would have access to are the pay per use rates of $2.50/min, $10/MB and $0.60/outgoing SMS. If you plan on using more than this you can always unlock your phone and get a local SIM.
Robert wrote:

Got it. Thanks, Allan!
Perfect. Thanks, Robert!