Koodo Community
Solved

International Roaming Add-on

• 29 April 2021
  • 4 replies

• New User
  • 2 replies

At some point, without my knowledge, I was bestowed with the International Voice Roaming add-on.    I think that may be a good thing and the price is right ($0) but I cannot find anywhere a description of what this actually means.

What does this feature allow me to do?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 29 April 2021, 23:38

At some point, without my knowledge, I was bestowed with the International Voice Roaming add-on.    I think that may be a good thing and the price is right ($0) but I cannot find anywhere a description of what this actually means.

That allows you to use your service when you are abroad for voice calls. If you delete the add-on, you will not be able to use the local network while roaming.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That allows you to use your service when you are abroad for voice calls. If you delete the add-on, you will not be able to use the local network while roaming.

Ok, I will be allowed to use the service when abroad.  Will there be charges if/when I actually do use the service?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes. You Wil pay-per-use rates or a daily charge for using your plan as normal, depending on your choice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes. You Wil pay-per-use rates or a daily charge for using your plan as normal, depending on your choice.

To add to this, the pay-per-use rates can be found here:

https://www.koodomobile.com/payperuse