Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International Picture Messaging

Hi All,
With the new plans introduced a few weeks ago, do all koodo plans include international picture messages sent from Canada? I see a lot of forums and other places on the internet are having this conversation and no one knows for sure. Before koodo had it pretty clearly stated that international text and picture messaging sent while in Canada was included in all their plans. Now the notation mentions this (see below) but its not clear whether the international picture messages sent while in Canada are included with the plans or no. Can someone please confirm. Thank you 
Includes international text messages sent and received anywhere in Canada. Availability of service will vary by country and is subject to change without notice. Excludes premium and subscription-based messages. Additional data charges apply depending on picture size when roaming in the U.S. and internationally. Picture messaging is supported by BlackBerry smartphone with a SIM card only if a BlackBerry is added to a Koodo plan or a Koodo data plan is chosen. Picture messaging works only if data is turned on. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes they do. As long as you are in Canada when you send the MMS it will be part of your unlimited texts.
Thanks for your reply! That's what I figured but, it was not clear on koodo website so I wasn't sure.
Userlevel 7
Wes wrote:

Thanks for your reply! That's what I figured but, it was not clear on koodo website so I wasn't s...

Anytime!