Koodo Community
Question

international minutes balance

• 17 August 2020
  • 11 replies

I have 1000 International minutes to India. But, I don't know how to find out how many minutes I have left. So, How can I found my balance minutes. 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is no easy way to track this.

You can try under the usage section of self serve to sort by “Long Distance” but this may or may not work. If it doesn’t then you will just have to manually track it by adding up all the long distance calls covered under that add-on through the usage section

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Krishna266 Looks like you are only calling one country, so Allan’s suggestion will work fairly easily. This is where all your long distance charges are detailed. 

Allan suggestion of “long distance” option is not working and the manual addition of all the long distance calls is difficult because I need to differentiate those calls from the local minutes. 

Is there any possibility to get alert messages like after completion of 500, 750 and 900 minutes (Like data alert messages). If this option is present it is very useful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Allan suggestion of “long distance” option is not working and the manual addition of all the long distance calls is difficult because I need to differentiate those calls from the local minutes. 

Is there any possibility to get alert messages like after completion of 500, 750 and 900 minutes (Like data alert messages). If this option is present it is very useful.

There is not unfortunately. Carriers only provide alerts for data but none that i know of have it setup for minutes alerts unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

““long distance” option is not working“

Doesn’t drop down working?

Is it possible to know the balance minutes from the Koodo assistant or representative

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is it possible to know the balance minutes from the Koodo assistant or representative

Did you try to see how many minutes were used under  "Long distance"?

Is your drop down menu working?

Yes, I tried and allen already said it may or may not work. So, it just shows the charged minutes like in overages. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Krishna266 Your charged minutes should only be to the one country you are calling if your plan is a Canada-wide calling plan, which it most likely is. 

With canada wide calling I also have 1000 international minutes. So, what I am asking is how can I check my remaining international minutes in self serve easily. If it is not possible, can I get help from koodo assistant or representative 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is no way. They don't have it under the usage tab in self-serve. You will have to tally up the minutes yourself and keep track