Koodo Community

International Long Distance Saver add-on

• 10 July 2018
  • 8 replies

Hello. I added the International Long Distance Saver add-on last week. Yesterday, I've called to Colombia and you charged me 0.50 $ per minute instead of 0.5$. The add-on is not activated?   

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Those two numbers are the same. I assume that you mean 5 cents per minute. Can you check in self-serve that it shows as added and let us know?
Those two numbers are the same. I assume that you mean 5 cents per minute. Can you check in self-...Sorry. I wanted to say 0.05$... Yes, I can see it in my current plan: Your current plan
$45per month
  • Unlimited minutes
  • 2 GB of Shock-Free Data
  • Unlimited messaging
Expand

Change my plan

Add-ons

• Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance$0.00
  • $12/day Easy Roam INTL$0.00
  • International Data Roaming$0.00
  • International Voice Roaming$0.00
  • $7/day US Easy Roam$0.00

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you look at your invoice, you could see if you indeed added the feature Mayra. We would have also sent you a confirmation email if it was added. I don't see it on your account. :-( 
If you look at your invoice, you could see if you indeed added the feature Mayra. We would have a...I did not receive an email to confirm but I can see it in my current plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you look at your invoice, you could see if you indeed added the feature Mayra. We would have a...
  • Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance$0.00
Is not the same as International Long Distance Saver $3.00.  Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance allows calls to be made outside the US and Canada (i.e. it removes blocks of calls to all other international area codes).  Your list does not seem to include the add-on you initially described.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you look at your invoice, you could see if you indeed added the feature Mayra. We would have a...As per David above you may have misunderstood the different features. The one you need comes with a monthly fee of $3 in order to reduce the rates. 
I have had the Int LD Saver for over 5 years ($3/mth) and after reviewing my latest bill (May 2018) I noticed that the US LD Saver rate has increased from 5c/min to 20c/min and the UK LD Saver rate has increased from 5c/min to 15c/min. After going back through my previous bills, I discovered that this increase first occurred on my Sept 2018 bill. Obviously I do not make a ton of LD calls to the US and UK but I was not notified of this ridiculous increase and want to know how Koodo can make arbitrary changes to an existing plan and what are Koodo going to do to fix this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The ‘plan’ is month to month, and can be changed on 30 days notice. It may have been noted on your monthly invoice, and it was presented here in the community, and would have been noted on the website and purchase site.

Have you checked your July and August 2018 invoices?