Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International incoming calls?

Hi, I have a 45$ monthly plan with unlimited incoming calls. But, do "incoming calls" mean international incoming calls?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes. You can receive international incoming calls without charges, as long as your phone is in Canada.
Userlevel 1
Mayumi wrote:

Yes. You can receive international incoming calls without charges, as long as your phone is in C...

Wow Mayumi. You are up early!! 🙂
Mayumi wrote:

Yes. You can receive international incoming calls without charges, as long as your phone is in C...

Hi we have the $60 per month regarding. Koodo plan. Have added on texting for uk. While here in uk with my phone will I be charged extra for incoming calls from canada
Userlevel 4
Mayumi wrote:

Hi Tia! Yes, you will be charged for any incoming calls if you answer the phone. You can always not answer and send them a text 🙂 Hope that helps. 
Is it also valid if I add the unlimited incoming calls option to my current plan, which charges for incoming calls? I think that should be the case, but still wanted to be sure before paying for it.
Userlevel 7
Nada wrote:

Is it also valid if I add the unlimited incoming calls option to my current plan, which charges f...

Yes, no additional charges as long as you: Are in Canada when you receive the call & Have the unlimited incoming calls add on -or- incoming calls are included in your plan
Nada wrote:

Is it also valid if I add the unlimited incoming calls option to my current plan, which charges f...

Thanks Chad. And if I pay for the unlimited incoming call add on today, I will have that option (domestic + international incoming) for 1 month starting as of today, right?
Userlevel 7
Nada wrote:

It's pro rated, it renews on your billing cycle until you remove it. It'll be active today after you add it. When you get the bill you'll see a charge from today to your bill date, then another charge to pay for the add on for the next month.
Nada wrote:

Great. Thanks.
Nada wrote:

I do have a last question. Is it the "Minutes Local Income Unlimited" ($10.00) add on? I was confused by the "local" part.
Userlevel 7
Nada wrote:

As long as you're on a plan that says Canada Wide as part of its name, you never need to worry about what's local because Canada becomes local.