Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Int Long Distance Promo Rules

I am currently subscribed to the Int Long Distance Promo as an add-on for free. I don't have any information on it, I noticed on my last bill I wasn't charged for long distance calls to the US, but I don't know how long I have this option for, time limit, etc.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Where does one get this add-on for free? I'd like it as well. 🙂 Thanks Shantha!
RudyW wrote:

No idea, the guy asked me in the store asked me if I was interested in international calling when i signed up and i said no. I noticed a while ago (1 month) that I have been signed up for some Intl LD Promo that has no description, no charge, and when I have called the US, I'm not charged for the calls. I assume this is for a limited time, but I'd like to know what that time frame is so I don't get a phone bill one day and have a heart attack because i've been charged a bunch of money for Intl LD calls.
Userlevel 4
RudyW wrote:

That feature does not expire and it gives you 30 minutes of international calling. This feature was added as a mistake but NOT your mistake, obviously. The reason I asked what I did below is that you would need to be one of those two to get that feature. You got lucky lol
RudyW wrote:

Thx for clarifying Tyler - that helps. I was living abroad for a while and was back in the country now, so maybe that's why he gave it to me? But he didn't mention it so hence my concern.
Userlevel 4
RudyW wrote:

There is a good chance that is the reason why he offered it. Glad I could help 🙂
Userlevel 4
Are you an international student or new immigrant to Canada?
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I am neither.
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Then That is bizarre as to how you got that feature...I don't like putting anyone down but that rep you dealt with wasn't really paying attention...