Koodo Community
Solved

Incorrect plan once SIM activated

On January 5 I signed up online for the Holiday deal $60/6GB/unlimited calling/texting. On January 25 I finally received my SIM card in the mail, created my self-serve account, and ported my number over. Unfortunately, according to self-serve, I appear to be on a $60/4GB/500min plan instead of the one I signed up for.

Has this happened to anyone else?

What I paid for:

What I'm getting:

Thanks in advance!
icon

Best answer by Mikehild 30 January 2019, 00:42

I called 1-844-566-3697 (webstore # ) and they were able to easily sort everything out! Officially on the $60/6GB/UL plan.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi
I think they activated the wrong one. As you ordered within the promotion period and got the proof, Koodo will honor your plan.

You need to contact Koodo directly to ask for the plan change (if a rep doesn't do it on the forum). Send a message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo)or setup a call back through their digital assistant (www.koodo.com/chat) will do.
Dinh wrote:

hi
I think they activated the wrong one. As you ordered within the promotion period and got the proof, Koodo will honor your plan.

You need to contact Koodo directly to ask for the plan change (if a rep doesn't do it on the forum). Send a message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo)or setup a call back through their digital assistant (www.koodo.com/chat) will do.

Thanks! I have a call back set up for tomorrow evening. I'll update with the outcome.
On reviewing my service agreement from January 11 (6 days after signing up for the $60/6GB/UL), I see now that the agreement was incorrected stated as the $60/4GB/500min plan. Totally missed that, and I probably could have gotten this sorted out before I got my SIM in the mail.

Hoping for the best on my call back tomorrow.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I saw 1,2 similar cases in the forum, all were honored with the plan at the time of purchase.

They might have activated your plan late. And at that time the promotion was already ended so that mistake happened.
They were unable to help me as they said they weren't able to see the original invoice due to it being an online order. I received contact information for someone that is supposed to be able to help me (someone involved in online ordering?), but they aren't available until tomorrow.

This really should be an easy fix! Fingers crossed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mikehild wrote:

They were unable to help me as they said they weren't able to see the original invoice due to it being an online order. I received contact information for someone that is supposed to be able to help me (someone involved in online ordering?), but they aren't available until tomorrow.

This really should be an easy fix! Fingers crossed.

Let us know if this doesnt get resolved
I called 1-844-566-3697 (webstore # ) and they were able to easily sort everything out! Officially on the $60/6GB/UL plan.