Koodo Community

Community

Solved

incoming calls

I am on the 25.00 talk and text plan. If I understand correctly, I have evenings and weekends unlimited talk and incoming calls. My question is if I let all my incoming calls go to voicemail, would that be considered incoming. Ok so I just turned my phone off completely and my incoming call go right to voicemail, is that considered an incoming call, if so how do I block incoming calls, I only want to use my phone for emergencies and don't want to pay alot.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... No worries... As long as you don't pick up the phone, you will not be using your minutes... Just be careful since anytime you check the voice mail, this will use your minutes, so do it during your unlimited evenings or weekends 🙂
Userlevel 1
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... No worries... As long as you don't pick up the phone, you will not be using your minu...

Or one could check their voice mail from a land line of course, to avoid using airtime.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... No worries... As long as you don't pick up the phone, you will not be using your minu...

True... 🙂
Userlevel 1
Camilo_A wrote:

I’m always amazed when I see people sitting at their desk in an office environment making calls on their cell phone when there is a wired phone right in front of them that doesn't use air time, run their battery down or radiate microwave radiation into their brain 🙂
As far as I'm aware, if you don't pick up the phone and let the call go to voicemail you will not be charged/you won't use any minutes. No minutes will be used unless you pickup the call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Corinne. If I understood right, you have unlimited incoming? Or only weekends? Because if you have unlimited incoming, than you should have no fear of answering your calls. Also, if you want, you can leave your phone open and don't answer. Like this you can know who is calling you. PS: To listen to voicemail through your home phone, dial your number and when the answering machine comes on, dial the *