Koodo Community

Community

Solved

If this plan works for me when I go away.

I am currently on this plan. Canada Wide Double Promo 45. I am going to Montreal for about two months. I will mostly be texting to people in Nova Scotia and Montreal when I'm there. Will my texting cost be more expensive? I will get access to data through a wireless network. If I make longs distance calls within Canada will there be long distance charges?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Cynthia... You are good to go to Montreal, to Toronto, to Vancouver, as long as you are in Canada you can use your phone without any problem... No LD charges, No data charges, your plan is made to be used all over Canada... Just one thing, the unlimited evening and weekends calling will be Local time... Enjoy your trip, I'll see you walking down Old Port...
Userlevel 5
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there Cynthia... You are good to go to Montreal, to Toronto, to Vancouver, as long as you are ...

Mhhm, true Canada-Wide Plans.
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there Cynthia... You are good to go to Montreal, to Toronto, to Vancouver, as long as you are ...

Thank you for replying so fast and giving me all the great info. I am looking forward to my trip. And yes you never know I might be walking the Old Port. Thanks again