Koodo Community
Solved

If the plan shows when I'm logged in, does that mean its available in Ontario?

• 4 October 2018
  • 4 replies

$50
per month
  • 500 minutes
  • 4 GB of Shock-Free Data
  • Unlimited messaging
I'm logged into my account, setup as Ontario, but in the NItty Gritty it says this plan is only available to Quebec, Sask & Manitoba... but it has all the buttons for me to switch to it - would this suggest I can switch to this plan despite the fine print? My understanding from this forum was that it would only show me what plans are available to me in Ontario?
icon

Best answer by Robert T 4 October 2018, 21:25

If you can switch to it, then there should be no problem.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This plan should be available for ontario from What I can tell.
Even when I log out I see this as avialbel for Ontario.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you can switch to it, then there should be no problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The nitty gritty is like a footnote. The little number beside the phrase that says "available only go residents of quebec" only applies to plans with that corresponding number in its description.
(If you switch your location to Quebec you will see the number in the descriptions)
Badge +4
$50
per month
  • 500 minutes
  • 4 GB of Shock-Free Data
  • Unlimited messaging
I'm logged into my account, setup as Ontario, but in the NItty Gritty it says this plan is only available to Quebec, Sask & Manitoba... but it has all the buttons for me to switch to it - would this suggest I can switch to this plan despite the fine print? My understanding from this forum was that it would only show me what plans are available to me in Ontario?

If you are logged in to your self serve account and are going through the process to switch plans, only plans that are available to you will show up. This is determined by what province your phone number is tied to. It makes no difference what province you have selected.

If you are just viewing plans then what province you have selected will bring up plans available in that province.