Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if I want to get a new phone on med tab,will my plan have to be changed from the Canada wide double which I have for $57 month

Userlevel 1
if I want to get a new phone on med tab,will my plan have to be changed from the Canada wide double which I have for $57 month

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Canada Wide Double Promo 56 $56.00
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tab M required of $30 and up plans. So you can keep your plan 🙂 There will be $5 / mo tab charge with Tab M. If you have any tab left currently, you need to pay it off before you upgrade your phone.
Userlevel 1
That's great, since I have been with Koodo my phones rarely last a year, and now that a decent phone is 300 instead of 150 I am finding it hard to get another phone with Koodo. My last phone the galaxy SII started acting up about a week after the warranty expired in march and I have called numerous times to see if they could help and no such luck. I had received help last year to get the SII as my other phone was the same. Koodo used to be helpful??? not sure whats happening there but the people at customer service are not being as helpful. I would even be happy if they would fix this SII.
Userlevel 7
John Zarubiak wrote:

That's great, since I have been with Koodo my phones rarely last a year, and now that a decent ph...

Koodo can't help you with an out of warranty phone because it's out of warranty. Koodo only acts as a middle man between you and samsung to get your phone fixed. If you're phone is out of warranty then samsung will want money to fix it. Someone has to pay.
Userlevel 1
John Zarubiak wrote:

That's great, since I have been with Koodo my phones rarely last a year, and now that a decent ph...

yes I understand that but the fact remains it was a week or less I know you guys have refurbished phones if you wanted to keep me happy we could have exchanged one I am really tired of the excuses to get out of things Koodo as I mentioned in my other post you are probably getting a new free phone from Koodo every year or less so these problems will never happen to you
Userlevel 1
John Zarubiak wrote:

when I had problems with my other phone your LG repair shop said it had water damage I have a friend at works that fixes phones also he looked at it and said there was no water damage so even if I had warranty the same thing would have happened here I eventually had talked to Ashley and she helped me get a new phone thanks for your help Chad
Userlevel 7
John Zarubiak wrote:

I hear you, FYI I don't work for koodo. Good luck.