Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if i receive a call from india between 5pm to 7 am or on weekends will i be charged extra?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have unlimited evenings and weekends and you are in Canada then no extra charges (assuming you have a Canada wide plan)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

If you have unlimited evenings and weekends and you are in Canada then no extra charges (assuming...

To add, it doesn't matter where the call originates from as long as you're in Canada. A local call, US call, India call - it's all the same if you're the one receiving it.
Dennis wrote:

If you have unlimited evenings and weekends and you are in Canada then no extra charges (assuming...

ok simply means it costs me nothing.. i felt the very same thing but i inquired into my local koodo stores and they told me that it will cost me .... so i was confused thanks for telling 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Which local store?
Dennis wrote:

belleville ontario local stores
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

All of them?
Dennis wrote:

yeah!!! all said that it will cost something like 5cents i restated that i wanna know between 5 pm to 8 am but the answer was still the same
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

Hi Simran, The reps who told you that information in store is incorrect. As Dennis and Ivan said above as long as you're in Canada when receiving a phone call it doesn't matter where the call originates, you won't be charged extra. Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Receiving a call simply uses your plan minutes. If you have unlimited minutes at the time of the call, it cannot cost you extra.
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

@ Simran Did the reps maybe confuse it with you making the call to India? That does cost extra. Receiving it doesn't.