Koodo Community

If I change my plan and upgrade my phone will I keep my promo addons?

• 10 December 2020
  • 5 replies

The koodo bot said I'll keep them only if they don't conflict with my new plan but how can I tell that before I upgrade?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well really this is very hard to confirm or deny… it seems to depend on the plan, the add-on, and the mood of the particular person that processes your upgrade. Wish I had clearer news but that’s how it is… Koodo decides these things on an individual basis I’m afraid!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which Promo add-on was it? 

Well really this is very hard to confirm or deny… it seems to depend on the plan, the add-on, and the mood of the particular person that processes your upgrade. Wish I had clearer news but that’s how it is… Koodo decides these things on an individual basis I’m afraid!

Ok but what if I do my changes and upgrade all online on my own?

10gigs for $15

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

10gigs for $15

People in redflagdeals reported they could keep the add-on if the new plan had data in it. (you cannot change to a plan without data and kept the add-on). Also, that add-on wouldn’t conflict with the current bonus add-on right now as the conditions are different.

Anyway, to be safe. I would suggest you contact a social media rep via Facebook (or Twitter) https://www.facebook.com/Koodo, ask him/her to confirm, then go ahead with the upgrade. If anything happens, you could always comeback and ask a rep to readd it. Facebook messages could be a good way for keeping record of exchange with Koodo.