Koodo Community

Community

I would like to thank the Koodo community for thier amazing customer service.

Sadly I do not remember the reps name. But on Jan 10 my mum passed away and I called to add a feature to my account for the month to avoid overages. The rep was so campassionate and caring and eager to help me!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry about your mum! Im glad to hear that your happy with the service for sure. If there's anything else we can do just ask a question and we can help you out.
Is it possible to find out the reps name? I'd love hi. To know howhat much he healed me? I think I have the date I called.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dawn Brown wrote:

Is it possible to find out the reps name? I'd love hi. To know howhat much he healed me? I think ...

Not sure, at best you would get a first name and that's it. They have to protect privacy of their agents. But I'm sure our reps will see this and congratulate him on his professionalism and respect of a hard time in your life.
Dawn Brown wrote:

Is it possible to find out the reps name? I'd love hi. To know howhat much he healed me? I think ...

I wonder if I called and had them refer to the notes on my account if they would give me his first name. I know it was Jan 11.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Was it 'Mihai' Dawn?
Not sure 😞