Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want to transfer my account to another person. How do I do that?

I received a new phone from my business and have no need for my current Koodo phone. I'd like to give it to my sister and transfer the account to her name.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
So you're looking to do a transfer of ownership. Your sister and you need to present yourselves at a kiosk. Make sure you both bring acceptable ID. Koodo will do a credit check on your sister and if everything works out they'll transfer the account to her. There is a 25$ charge to do all this. Btw this only applies to postpaid (monthly bill customers)
Userlevel 6
It would be called a Transfer Of Ownership, which you can do either call customer care and do it for 25$ or for free at the store.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

It would be called a Transfer Of Ownership, which you can do either call customer care and do it ...

It's not free at the store.
Userlevel 6
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

It would be called a Transfer Of Ownership, which you can do either call customer care and do it ...

Yeah sorry i just tried to edit it but it did not allow me to
Userlevel 7
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

List of acceptable ID http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/do-you-perform-a-credit-check