Koodo Community
Question

I want to switch from my current plan to the Summer Sale Promo Plan

Kodoo is currently offering a summer sale promo plan for 6GB for $55 per month.

I am currently on a $50 / 4GB promo monthly plan and would love to switch over to this plan, but it won't let me choose this plan from within the list.

Is this possible to do? I still have to pay off 150 from my tab, but that can be done easily.

I do not want to miss this opportunity to get an extra 2GB for an additional $5.

I've been with Kodoo for a long time and if this promo plan is for new customers only, that is extremely shitty thing to do.

Can anyone help or have experience doing something like this?

Thanks!

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Precisely! I actually just unblocked it for you 🙂. Let us know if you end up seeing anything funky on your next invoice .

Have a great time on your camping trip 😉
Yup, I just got a text saying my data is no longer blocked. The only thing I expect to see on my next bill we be 150 + previous plan charges.

Thank you for all the help Chris, much appreciated!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh that may be an issue. Let me flag a rep for you
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey @ChristopherBenevenga - Exactly! Data is actually prorated and since you changed to a plan with more data that means you still have a bit of data that you can use until the end of your cycle. From your account it looks like you have 615mb of data to use until the end of your bill cycle (June 9th).

Is your data working or is it still blocked?
I should note, I just paid off the remaining of my tab so that is settled.
after some further investigation, i was able to switch over to the promo plan. it is kinda hidden, as to why i didn't see it at first.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you tells us where you found it? Or how it was hidden?
It was found under "bring your own device" for plans that start at $35.

So it's not under any plans that include a tab, since I am bringing the device I already own and paid off with Koodo,

I also do not have any remaining tab balance.

However, I have another question.

My data has reached its limit for this month, and I have two days left until the next cycle. I switched to this new plan today and was credited $5. Now my remaining data is 651MB. Does this mean I have that amount of data until Monday, then it will continue with the new $55 / 6GB plan?

I am going camping so the extra half gig would do well for this weekend.

Thanks!
On my main profile page it says data has been blocked. This maybe due to the 4Gb that had run out earlier today. If I turn it back on, I assume it will allow me to use the 600mb?
So frustrating. We tried to do this by phone and were told no such plan existed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So frustrating. We tried to do this by phone and were told no such plan existed.
What did you try? This month old post is about promo plan.
Yoy can’t get it if the promo is no longer exist.

If you have any other question, you can start/post new one.